What are the benefits of dental implants?
- There is no need to prepare (drill) adjacent healthy teeth as with conventional crown and bridge work.
- Long-term, dental implants have excellent aesthetics that are lifelike and natural.
- Dental implants have been used for over 30 years and have success rates of around 95%.
- Dental implants increase the stability of your Bridge or Denture for eating, speaking and smiling.
- Dental implants can restore lip support and reduce wrinkles.
- Dental implants preserve jaw bone and gums that usually shrink away after tooth loss.
- Dental implants do away with the pain of ill-fitting and painful dentures.